Almeria Row II
Setting a new standard in Coral Gables, the highly anticipated Phase Two of the award-winning Almeria Row is reminiscent of the finest town houses in New York and London. The first construction of its kind in the city since the 1920s, the exclusive town houses of Almeria Row blend classical and tropical design with urban elegance.The designers of Almeria Row were influenced by the eminent architect Mott B. Schmidt, who built in New York, amongst the most elegant neo-Georgian town houses in the early 20th century. Sensitivity to historical details, a strong sense of neighborhood scale, and tasteful façades are amongst his hallmarks. In Almeria Row, DLGV Architects and Urbanists recover the best of the town house tradition while integrating fee simple ownership, value and comfort in the heart of Coral Gables.
Almeria Row combines the amenities of urban living with the convenience of a single-family home, ideally located within walking distance to downtown Coral Gables. Gracious front elevations, luminous and well-proportioned interiors, high ceilings, quality materials and fine finishes distinguish Almeria Row as a luxury address of choice in Coral Gables and recall the best of the building traditions of “The City Beautiful”.
Phase one of Almeria Row has been featured in prestigious publications such as Florida International Magazine, Miami Herald Home & Design, Home Miami Magazine, and Clem Labine’s Period Homes Magazine. In 2008, the project’s prestigious team of de la Guardia Victoria Architects & Urbanists, Inc. received a Palladio Award for Excellence in Residential Multi-Unit Projects.
Coral Gables stands out as a planned community that blends color, details, and the Mediterranean Revival architectural style. Coral Gables’ founders imagined both a “City Beautiful” and a “Garden City,” with lush green avenues winding through a residential city, punctuated by civic landmarks and embellished with detailed and playful architecture features.
Known as “The City Beautiful,” Coral Gables stands out as a rare pearl in South Florida and attracts national and regional retailers along with an abundance of boutiques and retail shops. Miracle Mile is the center of a true downtown district, and is internationally known. The Village of Merrick Park is a 780,000 square foot mixed-use retail, residential and office project anchored by Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom, and has more than 100 other select retailers including Tiffany & Co., Burberry, Coach and Gucci.
The Coral Gables hospitality industry is positioned to support the high-end leisure and corporate traveler, and also has more than 100 prominent cafes and restaurants. Excellent municipal services, high quality of life, convenient access, responsible growth and a diversified economy make Coral Gables a highly desirable place to live, work and play.
- Large windows and door open the kitchen/family room to courtyard
- Spacious kitchen island for informal dining
- White wood louvered cabinets and beadboard backsplash
- Calacatta terrazzo countertops
- 36’’ Subzero refrigerator/freezer
- 36” Wolf gas range, and stainless steel hood
- Miele dishwasher
- White wood louvered cabinets
- 24” U-line Dual Zone under counter wine cooler
- Wolf microwave
- Large window overlooks tropical trees and private courtyard
- Coral stone floors
- White wood louvered cabinets with Calacatta marble countertops
- Large showers with double showerheads in two bathrooms
- Double vanities in two bathrooms
- Natural teak wood framed mirrors
- White Kohler fixtures throughout with chrome faucets
- Spacious bathrooms and walk-in closets
- Classically detailed Coralina stone portico
- Four or Five bedrooms with 4 ½ baths